How To Be An Extraordinary Athlete
Today, more than ever, athletes are raising the limits on what is achievable. Whatever the prize, be it a gold medal, winning the World Series, the World Cup or Wimbledon, athletes all want to be winners.
How to turn your dreams into reality
This book shows you how with inspirational examples, best practices, sports science tips and secrets of sporting success.
- The success routines of champions – How to believe in yourself and develop a winning mindset.
- How to train to be extraordinary – and how to recover to win and energise to perform
- That nothing is impossible – Learn how to overcome injuries and tough times.
- How to plan to win – Be all you can be and Be Extraordinary.
- How to take action – This book contains simple, practical exercises and lots of great worksheets to help you to reach your full potential.
Dr Ann Quinn (PhD)
CEO, Quintessential Edge Pty Ltd
About the Author
From Grand Slams to Gold Medals and World Champions, Ann Quinn has a long track record of creating Winners. Pat Cash, Pat Rafter, Australian Cricket Team members, an Aussie Rules National Team, World Boxing and Kickboxing Champions and multiple Paralympic Gold Medallists.
Dr Quinn has a diverse academic background across all the Sports Sciences (Psychology, Exercise Physiology, Biomechanics and Nutrition). It is backed up by a wealth of coaching experience around the world, which make her the perfect person to write this book. She is also a highly respected professional speaker and has travelled the world lecturing on 6 continents and in more than 30 countries. With passion and energy, she shares her experiences from coaching high achievers on the sporting field to chief executives in the business world.