Today, more than ever, athletes are raising the limits on what is achievable. Whatever the prize, be it a gold medal, winning the World Series, the World Cup or Wimbledon, athletes all want to be winners.How to turn your dreams into reality – This book shows you how with inspirational examples, best practices, sports science tips and secrets of sporting success.
- The success routines of champions – How to believe in yourself and develop a winning mindset.
- How to train to be extraordinary – and how to recover to win and energise to perform
- That nothing is impossible – Learn how to overcome injuries and tough times.
- How to plan to win – Be all you can be and Be Extraordinary.
- How to take action – This book contains simple, practical exercises and lots of great worksheets to help you to reach your full potential.
This is the full colour printed edition with 396 full colour illustrated pages.